Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my project for the new 7 Kids College Fund Challenge which is to Make It Cute - sorry I kinda hear Tim Gunn in my head saying that. *giggle* I just adored these CA-UTE new bean colletion from The Greeting Farm so for my card I used Glimmer & paired her with this fun & bright Amy Tangerine 6x6 paper. It's one of my new favs to tell you the truth! Do you see that cute flat back button with that adorable lemon image? You can get it and more at my friend Kellie Winnell's new shop called Freckles & Pigtails - all sorts of handmade embellishments like this!
Here is a close up of the glitter I used on her hair. I am in love with how it turned out! It's called Cool Highlight Microfine Glitter Ritz and you can still see the coloring I did underneath with this awesome shimmer now!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play with us this week at 7 Kids College Fund challenge - it's a fun one - I mean, I'm SURE you have some cute stamps! ;)
- Glimmer Bean - The Greeting Farm
- Copic Xpress It Blending Card
- Apron Lace Border Punch - Fiskars
- Tim Holtz Paper Distresser - Tonic
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Liquid Scrap Dots - Helmar
- Cool Highlight MIcrofine Glitter Ritz
- Premium Craft Glue - Helmar
- Rhinestone Glue - Helmar
- Flatback Button - Freckles & Pigtails
- Tiny Attacher
- Amy Tangerine 6x6 Sketchbook Paper